Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a Rotten Blogger : (

I know.  I'm terrible at this.  No excuses.  Just haven't taken the time to sit down here and record our happenings like I should.  : (  I'm going to try to be better again. 

Tonight I wanted to share a few random pictures from my phone.  Gives you a little glimpse into our days lately but isn't much.  More to come soon!

The new 'I'm kind of shy' pose... he's full of it.  He also climbs any sneaky chance he gets!

Proud climber again : )  What a grin!

 Almost 31 weeks here... not tiny I know!  I'm feeling great- just a bit bigger at this point with our little lady than I was with her brother- woah!!  Time is flying and we're so so excited to meet her soon!  You should see how quickly the stash of pink has accumulated in her closet!  : )
Sam and I finally got to go into an ISU game this past weekend- the weather cooperated.  It was a night game and after tailgating and watching the first quarter... a little snooze was evidently needed.  Not much lap for him to snuggle in on but we managed!  He did great!

Sweet sleeper- had to work pretty hard to wake him this afternoon after a long nap- he was one tired boy

What a look!  Guilty/sweet/are you kidding mom?!/naughty... those expressive eyes say it all for our boy!  The head tilt is more and more common too??  : )

Matt and Abbie and the four kiddos came back this past weekend and are here through the 10th!  Tonight they met my parents in Ames for an ISU volleyball game.  How stinkin cute are those three!?!?!

Random- but more to come soon- I promise!  JR

No comments: