Tuesday, June 22, 2010

16 Weeks!

Happy to report I had a very good and uneventful doctor appoitment this morning!  I am 16 weeks and doing well!  I feel great and actually seem to be losing a little weight which is kind of nice since they aren't at all worried.  We are scheduled to have the big 20 week ultrasound on July 21st where they measure all of the organs and parts and find out boy or girl!!!!  Crusing right along and couldn't be happier!!!

PS- I'll be a better blogger again soon... Sheesh!  I've been terrible I know! 

2 comments:

Hoversten said...

Congrats!!! I didn't know you were expecting! It's so fun, but so exhausting with a little one running around. I wouldn't change it for one bit though! Are you having any intuitions as to what sex it is?

Renee said...

Congrats, Jenny...I didn't know :)
Amber keeps good secrets!