Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Grandpa

I should be working on our Christmas cards right now but I'm lacking motivation.  I so enjoy receiving them from family and friends but am struggling to get our's done! 

So instead I wanted to share a few pictures from today!  This morning we were able to visit my grandpa in Hampton at the care center.  He said he was feeling pretty well and he looked great.  He really enjoyed watching Sam play and it was wonderful to get to spend a little time with him.  He is hanging in there healthwise but just seems tired.  It's sad to seem him without the light hearted fire I remember.  We are so thankful Sam knows him so I wanted to share a few pictures of their time together today. 


Four generations


He'd rather watch Sam  : )

Special.

Just checking him out a bit more

2 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Cute!!

Bearcub Mama said...

Awww...what special photos, Jenny!! :) Your Grandpa looks like such a sweet man. That's wonderful that he knows Sam...and vice versa! :)