Friday, November 21, 2008

Sam's Cousins

Before Sam arrived, I was in the habit of sending out recent pictures of my brother Matt's kids to a handful of friends and family. I haven't shared for a long time so I thought I'd add them to our blog. Bryan and I have loved watching them grow from afar over the past few years and are loving every minute of being in the same town with them now. They are happy, beautiful children with really fun and relaxed personalities. They know they are loved and are such a joy to be around. Kate turned 4 this past Fourth of July, Luke will be 3 in February, and Dan is almost 7 months old. Kate is loving preschool and seems to be pretty grown up lately. Luke loves to play with his sister and love on Dan. Daniel is just a little large and such a happy boy. : ) They all love Sam and Bryan and I are so thankful they can grow up together now that we're here. Sam will have three great friends and teachers. Matt and Abbie are fantastic parents and are great models for Bryan and I. We feel really blessed to have the five of them around. Thanks for letting me share our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids you guys have in your family!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!