Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things Are Starting to Get Interesting...

The babe and I are still doing well as we are now 37 weeks along! My body has changed a bit---my ring no longer fits... my watch that usually dangles leaves marks around my wrist... and I look very attractive with the tops of my feet and ankles so swollen! The doctor scolded me a this week because my feet are so bad and I've just been wearing flip flops to work- where it's impossible for me to elevate them much two weeks into the year... SO... tonight I am sporting a new pair of knee-high support hose! Hopefully they aren't too bad in the hundred degree FL heat, but I need to try to help my poor feet a little. Don't laugh at these pictures (taken in April, June, and August) but I wanted to share how different my belly looks now! Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look adorable!! :)
Glad your ankles/feet seem to be doing better...you're almost there now!