Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Update

It's been a bit since I shared a little baby info so here is the latest as of Tuesday of this week... We are 36 weeks pregnant and doing very well! The little guy is really active and provides wonderful evening entertainment as he moves and thumps around my belly. Our doctor hasn't been overly concerned about him possibly still being breech, but felt my tum this week and is pretty sure that he has turned and is head down- which is great! I am getting a bit uncomfortable and having a tougher time sleeping, but overall, I feel wonderful! Starting school this week has given me something really special too... lovely kankles! : ) Bryan is wonderful and kneads them at night which helps them go down temporarily and nearly puts me into tears. We are excited and ready to welcome our little guy into this world in the next few weeks so we'll see what happens! It's been a pretty amazing experience, that's for sure!

No comments: