Wednesday, August 29, 2012

winter?? and a garage!

the garage is going up

 
This sweet face deserves more than a caption!  She and I are having such a great time together while Sam is at school!  Although it was 100 degrees outside today she was loving her hat and mittens while we played! 
 
We have quite the routine--- drop Sam off at school at 8:30, run a few errands, stop by the park and/or the new house, play for a while at home, eat early and put her down for an early nap so we can go grab her brother at 2:00!  She is a little lady that knows what she wants... right now I promise you I hear mom, walk and park at least 100 times a day!!!!!  She wakes up asking to walk or go to the park, tells me she needs her shoes as soon as she's out of her crib (so we can walk you know), tells me I need my shoes (so I can walk too you know!) and this continues til she gets her way... talk about persistent!  She, her little lady voice and her prancing around couldn't get any sweeter.  I'm so lucky this is how I get to spend my days!!!!

No comments: