Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh he makes us smile!!!!

Evidently Sam had a doozy of an accident at school today!! I sent him in jeans and a navy/yellow polo and he came home with a much different look--- junky old Gap shorts (the extra bottoms sent by me in case of an accident such as this), not the short sleeve shirt that went with the shorts but his PAINT SHIRT (oversized button down) wadded up and TUCKED IN with his sleeves cuffed up!!!  Pair it with his cute Keen sandals, his new summer buzz cut and shorts pulled up to his chest and the kid looked hilarious/ adorable/ goofy/ homeless/ happy as a lark/ a little trashy!!!!! : )  Oh how we love this boy!!  And his teachers do too so I'm not exactly sure how we ended up with this look?!  Love you Sam!!



2 comments:

The Perrys said...

Hehe! Reminds me of Steve Urkel. :) I think Sam looks cute.

The Perrys said...

Hehe! I think he is cute; reminds me of Steve Urkel. :)