Sunday, July 19, 2009

Great CO Weekend

Bryan, Sam and I had a wonderful weekend with our family. My parents have been out here all week while Matt and Ab were out of town. We all headed up to the mountains on Saturday. More details to come later, but here are a few pictures from the weekend...


The whole crew as we got started

Sam and Mom

Tuckered out before lunch at the lodge

Ab and I and the little boys from below

My family

The Sogards

View from the VERY top of the mountain... sheesh!

Grandpa and Grandma with all the grandkids before they left

I love my Sam

Here's a slideshow with all of the pictures we took.

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

Gosh, you have such a pretty family!! What beautiful scenery too!! :) Looks like all is well and Sam is just as cute as ever. Hard to believe he'll be ONE soon! Oh my!! :) Hugs!