Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Visit

My parents came out this past weekend for a few days of fun. They had Monday off which made it a nice long weekend. The grandkids can't get enough of them--- it's amazing how Grandmas never get tired! We hung around Denver and bowled during the day on Saturday and then headed for the mountains that night to avoid traffic. On Sunday, everyone skied while Mom and I managed the three little boys. Luke will get to go next time but was just a few days shy of his birthday so he had to sit this one out. My dad still has it and even managed to coach Bryan a little (which wasn't totally successful but he didn't break anything either thankfully!). It's great to get to spend time together. Jamie and I will get to see again them on quick trip back to IA mid-March to see my grandpa. It's great to be back and so close to family again. Bryan and I love that they get to see Sam so often as he is changing so quickly!

No comments: