Wednesday, January 21, 2009

70 Degrees in January... Denver!!???

I wanted to take a minute to brag about the BEAUTIFUL weather we have had these past two days in Denver. Yesterday it was 68 and today, a record-setting 72 degrees!!! Sam even wore a little shorts outfit (I'm thankful he was able to wear one warm weather outfit that size before he's too big!). He and I went for a long walk through Matt and Ab's neighborhood and then we played for a bit in Kate and Luke's backyard. Daniel slept through the festivities and missed out but here are a few cute pictures of the three of them in the gorgeous weather today! PS- Sorry all of you FL folk... I know it was only 30-something there today too! : )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THOSE LEGS!!!!!! I could eat him up...he is SO cute! Thanks so much for calling yesterday...it was great talking to you and I'll be better about keeping in touch. Enjoy your warmth! We're climbing back into the 70s this weekend (tonight...in the 20s!!)

Take care!