Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight Celebrations!


Good news for Samuel and I both from our doctors this week... Sam weighed 8 pounds even at birth and was down to 7.11 when we left the hospital. At his first weight check on Monday he weighed in again at 7.11. They wanted to make sure that number was headed back up so we went back today. In two days, he has put on 5 ounces and is currently back up to his birth weight! That makes his parents very happy and helps his mom know that nursing is going the way it should! We go back at two weeks to check his status again!

I got good news yesterday from my doctor too. From last Tuesday to this Tuesday, I have officially lost 30 pounds! That confirmed just how much fluid my body was holding with this preeclampsia stuff. My feet, ankles, legs, and face are returning to normal and I am feeling very well.

Here's one more picture of our little boy that is doing so very well. Thanks for checking in on us via our blog. It's fun to share!!

No comments: