Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love


Bryan and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on July 2nd while out in Denver. We have had three very eventful years together and have so much we are thankful for. Our move to FL was one of the biggest and best decisions we've made during that time. We have grown spiritually, financially, emotionally, socially, professionally- all of which we have done together on our own. Above all, we have grown in love and are proud of the learning we have done through good times and bad. We both feel that your partner in life is one who should help you be better every day. Bryan does that for me in so many ways. He helps me to be confident and real, genuine and constant. He provides such an example by working to better himself and our family each day. He has taught me a lot about friendship, strength, communication, discipline, and joy. I couldn't be more thankful for my best friend and the happiness we share.

Happy Anniversary, babe. Here's looking forward to our exciting year ahead and many more to come! I love you with all that I am.
JLR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! You have a big year ahead -- so exciting! Jenny...you look great in the CO pictures -- all the kids are adorable too. Just wait till you get your little guy in the mix! :) Take care.